Oven cook (From Ambient): Fill, then cook in oven for 30 mins. at 190ºC.
Cannelloni with Ricotta and Spinach, ready in 6 steps
1) For the béchamel, melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and all the (hot) milk. Beat over the heat with a whisk until it boils, adding salt and nutmeg to taste.
2) Cook the spinach in salted boiling water and chop roughly.
3) Brown the onion in a pan then add the spinach and ricotta and cook for a further minute, then remove from the heat and add salt, pepper and Parmigiano-Reggiano.
4) Fill the Cannelloni with the filling using a spoon or piping bag.
5) Spread a layer of béchamel in a buttered dish and lay the Cannelloni Emiliani on top; cover with the remaining béchamel and a sprinkling of Parmigiano Reggiano.
6) Bake at 190° for 30 min. Remove and allow to rest for 10' before serving.